Aug 15, 2018

Daily Activity 15/8/18 (English)

Back again with me, today me, Novi and Agung have our own project.. like, agung had his personal product(cooking), Novi had cake decoration, and me did croissant again and again. why i repeat doing croissant? because yesterday my croissant need one hour more of proofing. So, to make my experiment, today i proofing the croissants for 2 hours and the result was better than yesterday. i got a light crispy croissant, good layers, and tasty for sure.


for the recipe, you can try it at home

Hard Flour           250gr
Sugar                   15gr
Salt                       3-4gr
Dry Yeast             7gr
Fresh Milk           150ml
Whole egg           1pcs
Baking Powder   6gr  (tambahan bahan yang saya berikan)
Croissant Fat       150 gr

ah, because i forgot to took a picture, so i'll upload the croissant that i made at the first day of experiment

0 komentar:

Post a Comment