Oct 7, 2018

Daily Activity 13/9/18 (English)

Hey! this day was a memorable day, why? Because my team had such a good experience to setup a morning tea on Tribun Timur Online News of Makassar. to maintenance mistakes, we decided to came earlier before 05:00 in the morning. As the result, all the preparations that we made yesterday were worth it.
After we finished, we came back to campus and i start to made my own personal product. I made one of favorite dish that every quest who ever ate on Courtyard Marriot Nusa Dua Bali's Beach Club. It's Quesadilla. How i made a Quesadilla and what's the ingredients and fillings? Sorry, i can't tell you on this post. Because i decided to keep my that product as my own recipe HAHAHAHA

Ps: i didn't used the Marriot's recipe, so it's truly based on my own experiment




0 komentar:

Post a Comment