Feb 16, 2018

Incharge 14/2/18

Back again with me! yesterday was Valentine's day and i had a duty to incharge my juniors. it was totally absurd day. We started our morning activity with rainy day, and half of MTB 2 A came late. For your information, yesterday we should be start at 07:00 but we started at 07:45 because the rain. As usual me and Aty absent the juniors after that i asked the juniors to explain every thing that they prepared on Tuesday. For your information, yesterday this class got English Breakfast which contains English Muffin, Muffin, Fruit Compote, Cereal, Oatmeal, Fresh Juice Coffee & Tea. They told me about muffins that they made on Tuesday were less and they must make it more again. So at 08:30, i told them to do their products

As their supervisor, i keep helped them whenever they asked me about some ingredients that they still not familiar with. when i monitored the butcher section, one of my junior asked me how to cut the chicken, so i showed them the Chicken Leg and Chicken Breast cuts, also i showed them the beef cut for beef satay. After monitored butcher section, i came to main kitchen again when the restaurant were opened. there's no problem as long as the restaurant run yesterday. at 11:00, Aty called me to help her because Mr. Faisal told her to make some food from vegetables. She was confused because she wasn't ready to cook without recipe and method. so i told and helped her to make capcay from chinese cabbage, carrots, and chicken breast. the ingredients are really simple, but the taste is good to consume for me HAHAHA

Yesterday my team (me, Aty, and Ardian) met Chef Dino for the very first time, okay skip. He told the juniors about the menus that they should prepare, and the menus are Croissant, Danish, Soft Roll, Fried Rice, Beef Satay, Noodle, Ayam Taliwang, and other condiments. after 5 hours laters he taught the juniors about chinese foods and how to use Chinese Wok. My team had another duty to accompany and explain about our kitchen lab to Room Division Management because Mrs Lily told them to came in kitchen

at 17:00, i helped the juniors did general cleaning and we took some rest after 11-12 hours worked without break. thank you.

here some of pictures that i took from my camera and my juniors camera about what we did yesterday.


Choco Muffin's Ingredients

Fikram rolled the Croissant dough
Marinated Ayam Taliwang

Molding Soft Roll

0 komentar:

Post a Comment