Feb 20, 2018

Daily Activity 20/2/18

Yesterday (Tuesday) i came on kitchen before 08:00, first thing that i did was i took out aty's team and my team's preparation from walkin chiller and freezer. at  08:00 we did one line and heard Mr. Faisal explained about "how to portion the foods in buffet". after that, Mr. Faisal told us to work our food products. I came back to my team and tasted the Soto Padang that Aldy had prepared, the taste is really good for your information. i blanched the noodle glass, heated the "Sambal Soto". I wasn't did much because my team already well prepared the soups.

Around 10:00 i helped Aty's team again to grilled their Chicken Taliwang. Our food products should be taken out at 10:00 but my class took out the foods to restaurant around 11:00. While the restaurant running, we cleaned up the working table and mopped the floor. After the restaurant closed, we did one line and heard our seniors explained about Continental Buffet for tomorrow. My team got Main Course for sure.

After that, we prepared the preparations. I told Ardy and Ayub to prepare the chicken for Chicken Teriyaki and Chicken Lemon Grass. Aldy and i prepared the spice paste for Chicken Lemon Grass. we didn't took too much time to prepare. Around 15:00 my class already did the general cleaning, but still we went to home at 16:00.


Soto Padang

Main Course Buffet Setup

Lemon Grass

0 komentar:

Post a Comment