Feb 6, 2018

Daily Activity 6/2/18

Hello guys, today i want to share everything what i and my friends did in Kitchen Poltekpar. So, our class got Celebes Buffet for this Tuesday. And my group got main course menu, which the menus are Konro Bakar, Acar, Kerupuk, Sambal Tomat, Peanut Sauce and Steam rice.

On Monday, as usual my group discussed who handle the menus, and i did the Konro Bakar with Yuli, and Aldy. Aldy made the spices paste and i did the rest with yuli. it's really confusing because we only did the preparation on Monday, and Tuesday we did the final touch. For your information, Mr Faisal told us that "why you took too much hours to made konro bakar ?".

Next, one hour before the restaurant open, we grilled the konro, and put all the foods in chafing dish. after that we continue the preparation for tomorrow's buffet. My group got dessert menu, and i prepared the Orange Truffles. It was really my first time to made "pastry product" alone. Hope my Orange Truffles will be taste good for tomorrow.

in our first and second days, we made too much mistakes but we learn from the mistakes.




0 komentar:

Post a Comment