Mar 5, 2018

Daiy Activity 5/3/18

Today my team got appetizer buffet menus, in that menus contains Macedoine of Vegetable Mayonaise, Jellied Fruit Salad, Monte Cristo Sandwich, and Club Sandwich. Because today is monday so we only did the preparations. After oneline i divided the task to my team members. Aldy handle the toast bread for sandwich, Novi, Ardi, and Yuli handle the vegetables and the jellies, and my job was made the mayonaise.

For making mayonaise, i need 4 eeg yolks and ±400ml Salad Oil. it's not my first time to make mayonaise, but i whisk the egg yolks and salad oil too stiff and my manager Fajrin told me to be careful. i made a mistake, i didn't add water or milk in the mayonaise but i added more salad oil and ruined the texture of mayonaise. i run to pastry then took the mixer and start to mix the mayonaise, i thought the texture will be better if i use mixer, but it just a same.

Many of my friends, juniors, Fajrin, and Mrs Lily said that my mayonaise was fail. But i didn't give up, i took another 2 eeg yolks and start to whisked from the beginning untill the second mayonaise got a good texture. Fajrin explain the use of milk or water and gave me little help, after that i add little by little the first mayonaise into the second mayonaise. Fajrin told me if the texture is too stiff, i should add milk or water so the texture will be mild. After that i added salt and pepper into my mayonaise.

Today i learnt some meaningful lesson. And i thank to my manager and my lecturers for that.

Mayonaise

Preparation of  Jellied Fruit Salad

Preparation of  Macedoine of Vegetable Mayonaise

0 komentar:

Post a Comment