Mar 6, 2018

Daily Activity 6/3/18

Hello, yesterday was awful day because we got a punishment from Mr. Faisal. well, it was our fault so i hope my classmates won't do the same mistakes again for the next days.

The first thing that i did was checked my team preparation especially my mayonaise that i made on monday. yesterday i made sweet mayonaise for jellied fruit salad because i thought the mayonaise that i prepared on monday won't enough. even we(my team) had four menus on one day, but still we had lot a fun and done right on time at 10am.

We have no time to take a rest, so we continued the preparations for tomorrow. because today(wednesday) my team got dessert for Indonesian Buffet, so i didn't help too much because my team already have Novi and Aldy who can do pastry product better than the rest of team member. lol i'm joking.

I was helped my team to cook + bake the bika ambon. Our bika ambon is different from the past days because we made it with different style too. But it was because Mr. Faisal told us to made it like that, and he likes it. 



Breaded the Monte Cristo

Club Sandwich

Jellied Fruit Salad

Making Bika Ambon

0 komentar:

Post a Comment